Re: AWS EC2: 8.3 image for testing - fixed root resize, etc (was Re: AWS EC2: Jessie 8.2 image for testing)

Hi James,

Thank you and all the team for your work!
I tried your AMI and I confirm that resolve root partition
grow issue [2].

I'm available to do more tests if you have something in
particular that you want to test further.

Cheers,
Zied.

[2] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=813493