Re: t2.nano instances on AWS for Debian 8 images

On 29/12/2015 11:37 PM, Javier Linares wrote:
There is a new instance type on AWS, the t2.nano, announced a few months
ago but available since 15th December. When trying to launch an instance
based on the Debian 8 Marketplace image I receive the following error:

| The instance configuration for this AWS Marketplace product is not
| supported. Please see
| http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp?sku=3f8t6t8fp5m9xx18yzwriozxi
| for more information about supported instance types, regions, and
| operating systems.

I suppose this has something to do with the fact that the 't2.nano' is not
listed on the 'Pricing Details' on this URL. Do you know who has access to
this settings and/or how this can be solved?

That's an AWS marketpace product loading limitation - we generally denote all instance sizes as applicable, but that one is new as you see. I've asked the Marketplace team to whitelist this instance type.

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to