Re: HVM images on official Debian account

На  3.05.2015 в 17:07, James Bromberger написа:
HVM is the primary image type and has already been provided to the AWS
Marketplace team for listing (both PVM and HVM were passed to them
simultaneously in the "product load" data set). HVM should be the
default - PVM images are provided for "legacy" (customers with Reserved
Instance committments on PVM based instance types).  AWS Marketplace is
also now telling me they can mark root volumes as detatchable (so I have
asked them to do so).

Do I understand correctly that we are still waiting for approval of the HVM images by the AWS team?

Detachability would be nice :-)

Thank you,
Ognyan