Re: XCP on future releases of Debian

On 12/16/2014 06:34 PM, Peter Viskup wrote:
> Hi all,
> just discovered some XCP packages (if not all) were removed from testing
> and unstable.
> Could anybody of you tell me the status of XCP in Debian (which should
> be related to Project Kronos somehow).
> Thank you.

Hi,

I am the person maintaining XCP in Debian.

At the last OpenStack summit, I asked again Citrix guys (and more
specifically Bob Ball), and the Xen Server Core packages aren't ready
yet for packaging in Debian.

So we are a way too late for Jessie. Maybe it will be re-introduced for
Stretch (depending on how Citrix will do the work).

Thomas