apt-transport-s3 uploaded to NEW

Hi all,
yesterday my sponsor uploaded apt-transport-s3 to the NEW queue. This transport
allows to have private apt repos hosted on S3.

APT repos can be accessed with this transport from inside AWS instances if
instance has IAM roles allowing for access to the repo bucket, in such case
there is no need for any further configuration.
If IAM role is not available or repo checkout is from outside AWS instance
credentials can be stored within /etc/apt/s3auth.conf file.
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3