Re: Fwd: [ Request to Join Project Debian Cloud Team from Balint Reczey (rbalint) ]

Hi Marcin,

On 08/04/2014 02:03 PM, Marcin Kulisz wrote:
> ----- Forwarded message from noreply@alioth.debian.org -----
>
>> Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 11:30:51 +0000
>> From: noreply@alioth.debian.org
>> To: debian@kulisz.net
>> Subject: Request to Join Project Debian Cloud Team from Balint Reczey (rbalint)
>>
>> Balint Reczey (rbalint) has requested to join your project.
>> You can approve this request here: https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=100865
>>
>> Comments by the user:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would happily sponsor bootstrap-vz and help maintaining it.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Balint
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> Hi Balint,
>
> I just added you as admin into cloud team on alioth.
Thank you.

> Thx for getting interest in bootstrap-vz package is on mentors:
> if you have any comments regarding package or need something to be fixed pls
> let me know.
I made several changes to the package to make it work on Jessie but I
can't push to its repository.
Could you please run:

chown -R :cloud /git/cloud/bootstrap-vz.git on git.debian.org to let
other team members write it?

Cheers,
Balint