Re: Bootcd-based LIVE Reiser4 rescue/recovery/installation ISO

Niltze, all-

Just uploaded to SourceForge version .01 of Xonecuiltzin Reiser4 bootcd-based LIVE rescue/installable ISO image: xonecuiltzin-v01-reiser4.iso.

Bootable media includes latest gparted fix, gedit in addition to existing vim text editor.
I included screenfetch utility to show some useful system info.
Also updated to latest fix to libaal-1.0.6 and reiser4progs 1.0.9:
debugfs.reiser4*  fsck.reiser4*  make_reiser4*  measurefs.reiser4*  mkfs.reiser4*

< https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bt3BJuCCIAA52Oy.png:large >

Download: < https://sourceforge.net/projects/xonecuiltzin/ >

Enjoy!

Best Professional Regards.