Re: cloud-init source package now in collab-maint (Git).

Le Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 05:55:53PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I have moved the source package of cloud-init our Alioth forge from python-apps
> http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-med (Subversion) to collab-maint (Git).

Oops, strange cut-and-paste accident.  The Debian Med team has nothing to do
with the above.  Here is the corrected version.

   I have moved the source package of cloud-init on our Alioth forge from
   the python-apps group (Subversion) to the collab-maint group (Git).

Sorry for the noise,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan