Re: AWS summits

Dnia 2014-03-19, śro o godzinie 08:47 +0100, Anders Ingemann pisze:
[ cut ]

> > I think, (Anders?), that we could soon merge your code to the
> bootstrap-vz main branch, and that it could be updated after that when
> a Google Cloud SDK is available.
> Yep, code looks good *except* for the sleep statements, I'd like to
> avoid those, it really should be possible to do it without them.
> Maybe I'll try having a go at it myself

They were needed on my (rather slow) machine.
Maybe they won't be needed on faster one; as soon as I have some time,
I'll test this - probably in the first half of the next week.

Best regards.

--
Tomasz Rybak <tomasz.rybak@post.pl> GPG/PGP key ID: 2AD5 9860
Fingerprint A481 824E 7DD3 9C0E C40A  488E C654 FB33 2AD5 9860