Re: bootstrap-vz GCE status

You're saying an instance added from the image booted once, but failed to boot after you typed sudo reboot (or equivalent) from within the VM?

That is puzzling, and except if something happened during startup to break the boot loader, I don't know why that would happen.

Do you have steps to reproduce? And does gcutil getserialportoutput reveal anything informative?

- Jimmy