Re: google compute engine health check or DoS?

Thanks Jimmy, I will try the gcutil resetinstance; looking at may GCE console

https://twitter.com/Metztli_IT/status/447226775483858944/photo/1/large

I think I may switch DNS to CloudFlare for resilience on this
instance. First time it happens (sigh)

Thank you, Jeremy, as well.

Best Professional Regards