Re: google compute engine health check or DoS?

Hi Jimmy-

Sorry I did not think anybody would reply as quickly on a Friday
evening (Calironia).

I had not experienced any issues since approximately 2 months ago that
I started the instance with Salt/Libcloud as a proof of concept.
Accordingly the image has been upgraded since then with apt-get
update/dist-upgrade.

gcutil getserialportoutput ouputs a long output and at the end I get
copious output with tail related to the database, example:

Mar 21 20:23:31 my-google-instance mysqld: 0 [0, 0, 0, 0] ,
Mar 21 20:23:43 my-google-instance mysqld: ibuf aio reads:140321
20:23:43 [Warning] Aborted connection 58427 to db: 'my-sql-db' user:
'my-self' host: 'localhost' (Unknown error)
Mar 21 20:25:49 my-google-instance mysqld: 140321 20:25:49 [Warning]
Aborted connection 58378 to db: 'my-sql-db' user: 'my-self' host:
'localhost' (Unknown error)

I was going to try gcutil resetinstance to reboot my instance but I am
not sure if it will wipe out my served content.

Best Professional regards.

PS. #debian-cloud irc?