Re: AWS summits

Hi Tomasz,

Not sure which ones will concentrate on open source - what may be interesting from that perspective is what open source tools and libraries can be used to read from/to other services. Something like the Kinesis talk will probably talk about the open source java Kinesis Client Library for coordinating multiple separate consumer instances.

I'll be at the Sydney summit in a few weeks time if anyone else is coming along.

  James