Re: AWS marketplace images and high-IO instances

Haha, I apparently have a time machine. I meant DebConf13 of course. :)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz <jkaplowitz@google.com> wrote:
Hey Luke,

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Luke Faraone <lfaraone@debian.org> wrote:
Awesome. I'm also investigating whether it would be reasonable to link
to the marketplace or some other listing of "official" Debian presences
in the various cloud provider from the main debian.org site.

Great! I ran a BoF at DebConf14 discussing this very topic, among other aspects of making Debian public cloud images "official". The conversation was great, including James and many others. We all want to get to the point of viewing the images as official from Debian's perspective.

Sadly I've been remiss about properly sending out a summary or slides to this list, but I did send them to someone privately - I'll fix that momentarily and send them here, in a separate thread.

- Jimmy