Re: New Alioth project: 'cloud' :-)

It's of course intended to be inclusive. Despite various sub-focuses on specific clouds, we're all on the same Debian cloud team here. Feel free to use it for all Debian cloud git repositories including those you mentioned, and to use cloud-packages@ as a suitable maintainer fields.

We might want to sit down in a free moment today - maybe lunch? - to sort what bits of Alioth might be useful how, and to grant any access that makes sense now. This can of course happen remotely to whatever extent it doesn't happen at DebConf.

- Jimmy