Re: Announcement: Debian 7.1 in the HP Cloud

Le Thu, Aug 01, 2013 at 12:11:28AM +0100, Anders Ingemann a écrit :
> On 31 July 2013 23:16, Juerg Haefliger <juergh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Oh they certainly know what they're doing. No question about it.
>
> Great! Also: Before anyone takes this too seriously, it was only in
> jest (I am really not the one who should talk:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2013/07/msg00013.html)

Hi all,

it is a totally valid question and on my side, I need to confess that
I have not yet used the Debian package by myself.  I prepared the
package at a time where nobody else seemed to be available, but I
would not mind being replaced :)

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan