Re: build-debian-cloud python version preview

On 2 August 2013 08:01, olivier sallou <olivier.sallou@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> did you received my pull request ? I do not see it in my github
> requests/history so I wonder if something went wrong....
>
> Thanks
>
> Olivier
>
> --
>
> gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
>
> Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438

Yes. It's right here: https://github.com/andsens/build-debian-cloud/pull/84
I will merge it some time today, though I think we should really make
ONE a provider instead of a plugin. There is a lot of overlap between
ONE and VirtualBox for raw images, but that is also the case for S3
Amazon images. We should just make some really good common tasks for
that part, because I believe most providers use raw images to boot
from.

I'll merge and then we can refactor.