Re: cloud-init.config script and bug #709773

Le Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 07:51:30PM +0800, Thomas Goirand a écrit :
> Hi Charles,
>
> I have already committed the fix for #709773 in the SVN, and it should
> be ok now, though it will need testing. Yet, I don't understand what you
> have done in debian/cloud-init.config. Can you explain?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)
>
> P.S: This was the problem when trying to test the new init scripts,
> which are by the way working as expected. So when I have your answer,
> I'll upload a new version of cloud-init.

Hi Thomas,

I think that before your change, debian/cloud-init.config was the the original
file from the Ubuntu package (0.6.3-0ubuntu1), so I have nothing to explain,
because if I remember well, I have not made any modification to this file.

    http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-apps/packages/cloud-init/trunk/debian/cloud-init.config?view=log

Charles