Re: Anybody intersted in packaging boto's requestbuilder ?

Hi Sam,

Thanks for jumping in.  I'll be happy to assist as well just didn't want to commit to owning it as I'm busy enough trying to maintain eucalyptus itself in my spare cycles.

Thanks for bringing this to the forefront Charles.

-Brian

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Sam Kottler <sam@kottlerdevelopment.com> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 8:37 PM, Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> wrote:
Le Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:24:56AM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :

> I would need a python-requestbuilder package for updating euca2ools to version
> 3.0.0, but I am severly over-commited for the next months at least, so I would
> prefer not to maintain one more package.
>
> Would somebody be interested in packaging requestbuilder ?  (preferably in
> collab-maint with Git or python-modules with Subversion)

I'd be willing to help out with it. I don't maintain any packages right now, but I figure there's no better time than now to get started.

Hello everybody,

my free time is still being massively taken by my work.  If nobody packages
requestbuilder, it looks like euca2ools will not be updated in Debian for a
while...

Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan