Re: Debian cloud images for OpenStack?

On 07/06/2013 12:01 AM, Jeff Licquia wrote:
> 1.  build-debian-cloud, version 1  (shell).  This builds Amazon and
> Google Compute Engine images.

I already wrote about it (so I wont repeat myself), this one, it its
current form, would be rejected by the FTP masters.

> 2.  build-debian-cloud, version 2 (Python), to be released soon.

Can you share your script, even if it's not finished?

> 3.  zigo's openstack-debian-images
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-cloud/2013/05/msg00121.html
> git://anonscm.debian.org/openstack/openstack-debian-images.git
> OpenStack-only (though I suspect the images would work fine with very
> little modification on Amazon, at least).

I would very much welcome such modifications. Unfortunately, I am not an
AWS user, so I can't do it myself, plus I have no time or motivation for
it (I don't feel like working on a non-free platform).

Thomas Goirand (zigo)