Re: EC2 images

On 5/07/2013 9:22 AM, James Bromberger wrote:
Good morning all. I've grabbed the patch, and have generated a fresh AMIs in US East 1, available now. I have launched two instances from this, and confirm they successfully generated unique ECDSA host keys. I'm currently replicating around the Regions, and putting updates into the wiki page. I am dubbing this as 7.1a, with a note about the ECC host key (and the cleanup from Anders). I'll post again when all AMIs are available worldwide.

AMIs are now generated in all general customer regions (ie, except GovCloud):

Virtualisation

Para-virtualisation (PVM)

Root filesystem

EBS

Instance store

Bits

32 bit

64 bit

32 bit

64 bit

US-East-1

ami-f494e99d

ami-9e95e8f7

US-West-1

ami-b083aaf5

ami-9283aad7

US-West-2

ami-a5831095

ami-4d83107d

EU-West-1

ami-c35f43b7

ami-035f4377

AP-Southeast-1

ami-7a773e28

ami-46773e14

AP-Southeast-2

ami-7705964d

ami-7b059641

AP-Northeast-1

ami-dfde4ade

ami-b3de4ab2

SA-East-1

ami-5e288d43

ami-26288d3b

US-Gov-West-1

Testing welcome; I shall be pushing this to Marketplace and GovCloud in a few hours.

Thanks all,

  James

--
Mobile: +61 422 166 708, Email: james_AT_rcpt.to