Re: "cloudy" events at DebConf13

On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 08:34:57PM +0800, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> I'd love to run a small OpenStack cloud on the Debconf 13 LAN. The only
> problem is to find the needed hardware for the event. Is any of you
> coming with a car, and/or have some spare equipment?

I'll be coming by motorbike, so I can't offer to bring 1U servers with
me :-) But IIRC Sylvestre and Christian are planning to come by car from
Paris, you might want to get in touch with them. (Of course I've no idea
myself about how much space they'll have available...)

Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .