Re: (dist)-upgrades

update-grub script failed and the reboot simply booted into the old kernel.

Quite possible... I didn't go over the logs too closely, the dist-upgrade did succeed without error?

Either way the stuff out of git is working great, would be nice to support Jessie OOTB as per https://github.com/andsens/build-debian-cloud/issues/70

Regards,
Stonie.