Re: Making Debian one of the "Quick start" options for EC2.

HI Brian and all,

I've already been working with people on this, and right now it isn't an option, but I am hoping to work on this over the next few months.  I'd welcome you sending me your account number(s) to jameseb@amazon.com and I can add your name to a list of AWS Debian customers who would like Debian in the Quick Start! Building a business case will help this happen quicker.

  James