Re: official images status quo

Hi all, hi Stefano

On 2013-05-12 22:34:11, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
snap

> Do we agree that, once the above is done, the EC2 images would be fine
> for being Debian-stamped?  Note that I do agree that having a proper
> *package* of build-debian-cloud would be even better, but I note that
> that's a higher quality standard than the rest of the Debian toolchain,
> which IMHO shouldn't be a blocker.

Stefano can you elaborate on 'having proper *package* of build-debian-cloud'?
I'm not trying to be negative I just would like to know if actually anybody
tried this package as it's sitting in mentors for some time already.

Of course I'm going to update package with the newest version of Anders
work but still it'll be nice to have any kind of feedback and even better to
have sponsor for uploading :-)
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3