Re: Please let's not talk about "clouds"

On Sun, Apr 21, 2013 at 10:01:03PM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> One point that I think that is important to make, is that points of view
> diverge on the question of "software as a service", and that the answer is
> external to the foundation principles of Debian.

FWIW, I disagree that the answer is external to the founding principles
of Debian. In fact, I think this is one of the next big challenges ahead
for both Debian and Free Software at large. As a project, we'll probably
need to take an official stance on this at some point.

Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .