Re: Re: [RFR] Press release about Debian on public clouds

Hi Michael,

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 09:29:17PM +0000, Michael Dorrington wrote:
> On -10/01/37 20:59, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > Thanks everyone for the feedback given in this thread. Based on it, I've
> > prepared a new draft, which I hope could be consensual.
> >
> > If you have further comments, please consider joining patches to them, so that
> > the feedback loop could be quicker (i.e. you wouldn't have to wait 2 days for
> > me to come up with an alternative proposal that addresses your comments :-)).
> >
> > Note that there are also very technical points that anyone on this list could
> > help with, e.g. the most appropriate image links.
>
> I'm not sure if this has been frozen yet, as was originally planned, but
> I still want to make some comments on Debian and cloud computing.

As there was no consensus over the need of a press release in this
moment neither on the content itself, I put on hold the
whole thing.

I'll simply wait to be contacted again from cloud people and Stefano
about it. :)

Cheers,
Francesca
--