RE: [RFR] Press release about Debian on public clouds

Here are the link & official quote for Windows Azure :

The current link is http://vmdepot.msopentech.com/Vhd/Show?vhdId=65
The associated documentation is http://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/WindowsAzureImage

Quote :
"VM Depot is a community-driven catalog of open source virtual machine  images for Windows Azure. No such catalog would be complete without Debian which, for nearly 20 years, has so clearly demonstrated the power of community-led development. We look forward to continuing to work with the Debian community to ensure our public cloud offering meets their needs."

Gianugo Rabellino
Senior Director, Open Source Communities
Microsoft Open Technologies, Inc.

Pierre