Re: Azure-specific documentation - Do these belong to the wiki ?

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 10:53:17AM +0000, Pierre Couzy wrote:
> I prepared two small documents : managing networking and preparing a debian VM for Windows Azure.
> You can read them here:
> 	http://blog.couzy.com/post/Quick-guide-on-preparing-a-wheezy-image-for-Windows-Azure.aspx
> 	http://blog.couzy.com/post/Networking-Azure-and-Linux.aspx
>
> Should I include those in Cloud/WindowsAzureImage ?

I'm likely not qualified to judge upon the usefulness of that doc (as I
haven't yet tried to create an Azure Wheezy image), but they do seem
quite useful, yes.  I'd say: by all means, put them on the wiki.  How to
put them there (i.e. as links to your blog post or copying the content),
is up to you. Where do you expect that content will be more likely to
remain up to date?

Thanks for writing all of that down!
Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .