Re: [review] waagent: Windows Azure Linux Agent (part4)

On Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:01:06 +0100
Arnaud Patard <apatard@hupstream.com> wrote:
> imho, this page is containing old stuff. For instance, on kernels like
> the one on wheezy, ata_piix is _already_ disabled on HyperV
> automatically. Also, I don't see the point of creating a -virtual
> flavour since generic kernels should just work (as long as all needed
> patches are backported or already merged).

 Probably yes, Ubuntu's -virtual flavor seems to be for appliance related
 changes (guess UbuntuTV? since it has audio and video modules)

 Arnaud, can I upload package to repository? Once put it then fix another
 issue if it has.

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org