Re: JSON based API to query available AMIs

> toolchain? If you can generate the static JSON file at each AMI
> generation / upload, I can then investigate with the www.d.o team how to
> publish it on www.d.o natively, if feasible there, or where else it
> should go.
Shouldn't be a problem, but I am not sure how the procedure of
replicating the AMIs across regions work.
It might be out of the scope of the bootstrapper to generate the full
JSON object.
If we could automate the replication across regions and the publishing
process, then yes; we could generate the whole document.

Anders