From: Chris Fordham [mailto:chris.fordham@rightscale.com]
Sent: Thursday, 22 November 2012 11:19 AM
To: debian-cloud@lists.debian.org; mpasqualone@me.com
Subject: Re: Debian Squeeze (6.0.6) AMIs available in Sydney (still testing them)

On Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:51:16 +1100, <mpasqualone@me.com> wrote:

> Thanks James,
>
> I'm giving them a test now. To anyone wondering, the default username
> to connect is 'admin'.
Sorry to check in without getting the low down.
I just wanted to confirm these images include cloud-init as a service and you can run a user data/remote script etc. on boot?

I've been really busy with work duties. But I have some cycles now and can login to check things out and test if you are open to?

--

Chris Fordham

Backline Support Engineer
RightScale Technical Services