Re: cloud.debian.org pseudo-package now available

Le Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 09:32:43AM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 04:03:08PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > - Bug tracking entry.
>
> This is now available, see attached mail and thanks Don Armstrong for
> his help :-)
>
> The (empty) list of outstanding bug reports can be seen at:
>
>   http://bugs.debian.org/cloud.debian.org
>
> and new bugs could be reported using "reportbug cloud.debian.org".

Thanks a lot, Stefano and Don.

The page has now two entries as I marked the RFH on cloud-init and the ITP on
ec2debian-build-ami as affecting cloud.debian.org.

The bug tracking system allows the sorting of the bugs in ad-hoc categories
with usertags on "packagename"@packages.debian.org.  You can see
http://bugs.debian.org/debian-policy for example.

If you like the idea, I can create categories for "packaging", "images" and
"documentation" for instance, and mention them on the wiki page.

(Note that using this function may increase the quantity of BTS emails on the
list.)

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy