ec2debian-build-ami has been packaged

Hi all,
I took me a bit longer then expected, but it's done.
ec2debian-build-ami has been packaged, built and tested as extensively as I
could and for me it looks ok, for lintian also (with small overrides).

It's available from http://mentors.debian.net/package/ec2debian-build-ami
Pleas have a look at it try to brake it if possible and if it will brake let me
know.

If package is ok, I'll be very happy if somebody will upload it to unstable.

Thx to Anders for this nice tool and fast replies and thx to all in advance for
your constructive criticism regarding this package.
--

|_|_|0|         "Heghlu'Meh QaQ jajVam"          |

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 0x58C338B3
3DF1 A4DF C732 4688 38BC F121 6869 30DD  58C3 38B3