Re: Image Factory: appliance creation and deployment to multiple virtualization and Cloud providers

Hi,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2012 16:17:02 +0800
Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> wrote:
> I have listen to the FLOSS weekly podcast as well, and I'm also
> interested by it. Please let me know when you have something
> useable! I think it would be very good to use it to create the
> official Debian AMIs.

 Yes, I aim to create AMIs and also Azure image (in the future,
 not implemented to upstream yet ;). Surely I'll call for testing
 if it'd be ready.

 I'm in dependency hell now, imagefactory seems to need iwhd, and
 it also needs libhail header. But its upstream repository is empty...
 https://hail.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Main_Page and
 http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/network/distsrv/hail/

 I'll dig more (or just pull from Fedora).

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.or.jp/org
 http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane