Re: Registering ebs-snapshot with euca2ools

I solved it, hopefully you guys don't think it's too messy.
I install python-boto and python-m2crypt with apt.
Then i download the euca2ools-1.3.2 archive from github and install it
with make.
The installer puts it in /usr/local, which I think is fine.
So now the bootstrapper is and uses 100% free software :-)

Any comments?

Anders