Re: Reading archives..

Le Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 12:30:06AM +0100, Anders Ingemann a écrit :
> I'll most certainly check that out for my bootstrapper. Is it a must
> before the AMIs are published though?
> I am not sure I have the time to fix this next week.

Hi Anders

My gut feeling is that as long as they are not on the Marketplace, the AMIs are
work-in-progress in which we can tolerate such issues where the path to the
solution and the commitment to fix them are clear.

This said, since euca2ools is almost a drop-in replacement, the check can be
done by another volunteer (but not me: I have a huge backlog of many Debian
tasks as my job kept me very busy these days).  In the best case scenario,
one just has to s/ec2-/euca-/ in some scripts of ec2debian-build-ami/tasks,
and the job is done.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy