Fwd: Debian Images on Amazon Web Services (resent)

> Regarding this, and answering to the relevant point in Anders' mail, what's the status of packaging it?
> Has anyone started doing that or is interested in it?
Provided I understand this correctly, you want to sign the EBS
snapshots. This is going to be a problem:
https://forums.aws.amazon.com/thread.jspa?messageID=151285
You can't access these snapshots directly, which means you'd have to
create volumes from them and mount them. I am not sure where to go
from there...
If we were talking instance store images, we could sign the archive.
But my bootstrapper does not support instance store root volumes
(yet).
Automating the publishing process would be a piece of cake I think.

Anders