team infrastructure (wiki page, doc, bug tracking, etc.)

Following the list traffic it's clear that there are many things going
on in parallel. That's exciting, but we should not lose track of them :)
It looks like we're already at the point where we need a bit of
infrastructure. So I've looked around and tried to help a bit on the
following points:

- Team page.

  I've created a skeleton one at:

    http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Cloud

  Please complete it, in particular in the parts about team members:
  please add yourself if you're working on something relevant for this
  list activities.  Also, please think about how people can help; the,
  currently empty, "Get Involved" part is a great opportunity to reach
  out to others who would like to help with Debian support in clouds out
  there, but don't know what we need.

- Bug tracking entry.

  I already feel _now_ the need to report bug against "cloud support" to
  avoid forgetting stuff. Once the official images will be out there,
  we'll need the ability to point people to some place where they could
  report cloud-specific issues of the images.

  I've talked to Don Armstrong, as one of the bugs.debian.org
  maintainer, and he agreed with me that a pseudo-package would be the
  way to go. The best name we've come up with is "cloud.debian.org"
  (remember: it must be something that will *never* be an actual package
  in the archive). We could then make http://cloud.debian.org a redirect
  to some forthcoming www.debian.org/subpage documenting Debian support
  for clouds. If you've better names to suggest or other comments on
  this, please shout!

- Alioth project.

  We don't have one. It is not clear to me how much code people will
  think they'll need. But I think it's pretty obvious that it will need
  to be Free Software and that, ideally, it should be packaged in the
  Debian archive. Do you think we would need an umbrella project to
  maintain those? Alternatively, do you think we would need an Alioth
  project for support software that will not be packaged?

Comments are more than welcome!
Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .