RFC: clojure-cli: current status

Hi, Louis-Philippe, all,

- the package passes autopkgtests
- only 1 relevant lintian warning left: I still have to add a manpage to `clj`
As it's the same as for `clojure`, I would need to create a simlink to
it. (Still need to do some more research here...)
- I'm still working on how to implement the dependency transition: for
now, I'm depending only on `libclojure-java`, and have replaced all
references to the existing `clojure` script (provided by clojure <=
1.10.2). Ideally, I would update the `src:clojure` package to 1.10.3
(another option could be to do a revision to the current 1.10.2) so
that it only provides `libclojure-java`. I'm open to suggestions on
this (or other possible) options here. (For now, I plan to implement
d/alternatives.)
- I still need to add the `clojure` virtual package.

You can check my current work here:
https://salsa.debian.org/allentiak/clojure-cli/-/tree/debian/my-packaging-journey

(Currently pointing to 9a0d96f1b643bf55f60b4431055a6926256e3f40)

Looking forward to both Louis-Philippe's and other's feedback, either
on the points stated above or others you might consider relevant.

Best,
Leandro