Debian Mailing Lists
Discussion about Common Language Infrastructure based/enabled runtimes, programming languages, libraries and applicationsThis list is about using and/or developing for the Common Language Infrastructure (CLI). If you want to develop software or create Debian packages that uses Mono, GNU Portable.NET or LLVM VMKit then you are right on this mailing list. If you are writing software in C#, VB.NET, Boo, Nemerle or other CLI based/enabled programming languages then you are also welcome on this list.
This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone.
Posting address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe / UnsubscribeSee these hints if you're having trouble unsubscribing
- 2009 [May] [Jun] [Jul] [Aug] [Sep] [Oct] [Dec]
- 2010 [Feb] [Mar] [Apr] [May] [Jun] [Jul] [Aug] [Sep] [Oct] [Nov] [Dec]
- 2011 [Feb] [Apr] [May] [Jun] [Jul] [Aug] [Sep] [Oct] [Nov] [Dec]
- 2012 [Jan] [Feb] [Apr] [May] [Aug] [Sep]
- 2013 [Jan] [Mar] [May] [Jun] [Jul] [Aug] [Dec]
- 2014 [Mar] [Jun] [Aug] [Oct]
- 2015 [Oct]
- 2016 [Feb] [Sep] [Oct] [Nov] [Dec]
- 2017 [Jan]
List archives get refreshed every 20 minutes.
You can link to the most recent page in the archives for this list.
Excerpt from the list usage statistics pages: