Processed: dpkg bugs triage

Setting user to dpkg@packages.debian.org (was guillem@debian.org).
> retitle 216949 dpkg: Add a way to run shell maintscript with -x
Bug #216949 [dpkg] How do you debug a postinst problem
Changed Bug title to 'dpkg: Add a way to run shell maintscript with -x' from 'How do you debug a postinst problem'.
> forcemerge 216949 1000964
Bug #216949 [dpkg] dpkg: Add a way to run shell maintscript with -x
Bug #216949 [dpkg] dpkg: Add a way to run shell maintscript with -x
There is no source info for the package 'dpkg' at version '1.10.10' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '1.10.10'
Marked as found in versions dpkg/1.20.9.
Bug #1000964 [dpkg] add way to run installation scripts with sh -x
There is no source info for the package 'dpkg' at version '1.10.10' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '1.10.10'
Marked as found in versions 1.10.10.
Merged 216949 1000964
> usertags 216949 maint-script
Usertags were: maint-script.
Usertags are now: maint-script.
> retitle 192981 dpkg: Unmodified permissions of conffile should be updated
Bug #192981 [dpkg] unchanged permissions of conffile should be updated
Changed Bug title to 'dpkg: Unmodified permissions of conffile should be updated' from 'unchanged permissions of conffile should be updated'.
> forcemerge 192981 1009913
Bug #192981 [dpkg] dpkg: Unmodified permissions of conffile should be updated
Bug #192981 [dpkg] dpkg: Unmodified permissions of conffile should be updated
Marked as found in versions dpkg/1.21.7.
Bug #1009913 [dpkg] dpkg: when the user reverts to the package maintainer's version of a conffile, the execute bit is not propagated
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
Merged 192981 1009913
> usertags 192981 dpkg
Usertags were: conffile.
Usertags are now: dpkg conffile.
> retitle 959072 dpkg: Clarify errors due to ambiguous input on multiple installed instances
Bug #959072 [dpkg] Output from  dpkg -s package-name in a multiarch environment - ambiguity and architectures
Changed Bug title to 'dpkg: Clarify errors due to ambiguous input on multiple installed instances' from 'Output from  dpkg -s package-name in a multiarch environment - ambiguity and architectures'.
> usertags 959072 dpkg
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: dpkg.
> forcemerge 886389 645849
Bug #886389 [dpkg] dpkg: conffile marked as obsolete after being taken over by different package
Bug #645849 [dpkg] dpkg should better manage the Conffiles field
Severity set to 'normal' from 'wishlist'
983441 was blocked by: 886389
983441 was not blocking any bugs.
Added blocking bug(s) of 983441: 645849
Marked as found in versions dpkg/1.19.0.4.
Merged 645849 886389
> usertags 886389 dpkg conffile
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: conffile dpkg.
> forcemerge 222641 932430
Bug #222641 [dpkg] dpkg: Should inform user when a conffile is not being replaced due to local deletion
Bug #222641 [dpkg] dpkg: Should inform user when a conffile is not being replaced due to local deletion
There is no source info for the package 'dpkg' at version '1.10.18' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '1.10.18'
Marked as found in versions dpkg/1.18.25.
Bug #932430 [dpkg] show warning about lost config file
There is no source info for the package 'dpkg' at version '1.10.18' with architecture ''
Unable to make a source version for version '1.10.18'
Marked as found in versions 1.10.18.
Merged 222641 932430
> usertags 222641 dpkg
Usertags were: conffile.
Usertags are now: dpkg conffile.
> usertags 192043 dpkg
Usertags were: conffile.
Usertags are now: conffile dpkg.
> usertags 163183 dpkg
Usertags were: conffile.
Usertags are now: dpkg conffile.
> retitle 654705 dpkg: Add user/group handling
Bug #654705 [dpkg] manage user/group creation from apt or dpkg
Bug #685734 [dpkg] dpkg should manage system users and groups
Changed Bug title to 'dpkg: Add user/group handling' from 'manage user/group creation from apt or dpkg'.
Changed Bug title to 'dpkg: Add user/group handling' from 'dpkg should manage system users and groups'.
> usertags 654705 dpkg file-metadata
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: dpkg file-metadata.
> usertags 872146 dpkg file-metadata