Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?

Il 18/08/2021 01:11, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
Hi Fabio, hi Joshua

from log linked fails is on dh_dwz but I not understand the effective cause:
Strange indeed, I would disable dwz
	override_dh_dwz:
		:
if that breaks. I faintly remember having seen similar breakage at
times.

@Norbert: can you upload to experimental if you had time and if you want
please?
Anytime, just let me know:
* when
when you want
* from which branch
from experimental near to all repository, you can check if ok my latest commits (another check is always better) and after merge to master, and about upload you decide if you want to do it in experimental or unstable

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev