Re: Preparation of Cinnamon 5?

Add-on

> I just built all the cinnamon packages with an adjusted build-tier
> script (original is here

and installed and run-tested them. All I tried worked out, no crashes or
problems. On upgrade nemo-python and nemo-fileroller etc had to be
uninstalled, because they also need updating.

I also checked the git commits for changes, looks fine to me.

I suggest uploading the current state to experimental, and try to fix
the conffile move later.

Best

Norbert

Fujitsu Research  +  IFMGA Guide  +  TU Wien  +  TeX Live  + Debian Dev