Re: Cinnamon 4.8

Hi all

  FYI - I have ubuntu nemo upload rights (ubuntu username fossfreedom)
from 20.04 and later - this is part of Ubuntu Budgie's packageset
where we also use nemo and related cinnamon packages. Unfortunately my
rights don't extend back to 18.04.

Happy to help out on anything 20.04 and later. Just shout.

David