Re: Cinnamon 4.8 upload to unstable?

Il 16/12/2020 04:52, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
Hi Fabio,

updates but I suppose that probability of regression is very low so I
Agreed. I have uploaded and pushed the repos. Git tags will be pushed
after acceptance.

thanks, seems that also failed cinnamon-settings-daemon on s390x block migrating to testing:

this will make cinnamon don't installable for some days when start migration some components (but not all)

@Norbert: can you upload new cinnamon-settings-daemon please? (needed commits already done in git master) probably will be good increase urgency to high (instead medium) for decrease days before testing migration (and where cinnnamon partially migrate will be uninstallable, or I'm wrong?

Thanks

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev