Re: Cinnamon 4.6 upload to experimental or unstable?

Il 03/06/2020 00:57, Norbert Preining ha scritto:
On Tue, 02 Jun 2020, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
iso-flags-svg have a serious bug open about fails to build that from a
fast look I not understand how to solve it:
Seems to be a rsvg-convert bug that has been fixed in newer releases, I
cannot reproduce it here.

We can
- simply close the bug with comment that this does not happen with
  current rsvg-convert
- upload a new version with bumped rsvg-convert dependency and close the
  bug

WDYT?

Thanks, if is it ok, I think better ask if it is still reproducible and wait a few days if they reply before closing (I already sent a reply now)

About cinnamon 4.6 and related packages review I missed the cinnamon one, did a check now: seems ok except one small dep. missed ( python3-tinycss2 https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/cinnamon/-/commit/bcbabeabccfc6533c338268d59a86a9d63ff5ee2 )

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev