Re: Concerning libtimezonemap in Debian (ITP #948696)

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for your prompt answer!

On Sun, 12 Jan 2020, Jeremy Bicha wrote:
> Hi. Thanks for emailing me. libtimezonemap is only used in Ubuntu for
> the Ubiquity installer and for unity-control-center so there wasn't
> any need for the package in Debian.

Will Ubuntu ship Cinnamon 4.4? And if, will Ubuntu use the Debian
packages?

Will there be any problem if there is a Debian version of libtimezonemap
and a Ubuntu-native (not -N version!) of it?

I just want to be sure that uploading it to Debian doesn't create too
much troubles.

Best

Norbert

Accelia Inc. + IFMGA ProGuide + TU Wien + JAIST + TeX Live + Debian Dev