Re: Cinnamon 4.2, salsa and master branch

On 2019-09-26 00:42, Norbert Preining wrote:
On Wed, 25 Sep 2019, Fabio Fantoni wrote:
advice based on too fast look, I suggest to add it as "[WIP]" PR

Done that, we extensive explanations:
	https://github.com/linuxmint/cinnamon/pull/8873

@Max, @Fabio what about uploading the current status? What are your
objections beside functionality that hasn't been available also in
previous versions?

I'm fine with uploading the packages as is, either with or without the WIP patch. I don't think that the previous comments of Fabio were intended to be "blockers", btw.

Happy hacking,
--
Saludos /\/\ /\ >< `/