muffin 4.0.3 and the embedded clutter

Hi,

the "new" versions of muffin seems to embed libclutter and cogl instead of using the ones on the system, I'm not completely sure if that's something that we want to maintain as such or if we want to tweak the build script so it builds against the libs in the system. I would like to have some input about what you think about this.

Apart from that, the muffin-plugins.pc pkg-config file is failing to expand the @CLUTTER_LIBS@ and @CLUTTER_CFLAGS@ variables (see: https://salsa.debian.org/cinnamon-team/muffin/-/jobs/286364), and I currently don't have the time to chase this issue down. This is probably related to the changes made in the embedding process but I didn't check much of it. If you have the time, we could do with a patch to fix this issue. Also this is an upstream issue, so feel free to forward it upstream and, if you made a patch, propose the patch upstream.

Happy hacking,
--
"If you think your users are idiots, only idiots will use it."
-- Linus Torvalds